Sydney Travel Morning Photography Tour
Great introduction to travel photography for beginners
Advice & critique of your pictures to perfect your technique
Iconic locations including the Harbour Bridge & Opera House
Starting out at “The Rocks” for memorable Sydney shots
Small group of no more than 10 ensuring a personalized tour
per adult from
What's included :
- Photography tour of Sydney
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Get your digital camera off “auto” mode and shoot in “manual” mode as you learn the basic functionality of your device with an expert photographer. Enjoy an in-depth walking tour to some of Sydney's most scenic spots and start capturing iconic photos you never thought you could.
Meet your small group in the heart of the city's trendy The Rocks neighborhood, the perfect place to snap some incredible shots of the area's high-end boutiques and winding lanes. Bustling with people, this area is great to pick up tips on how to photograph people going about their daily lives.
You're also a stone's throw away from Sydney's incredible harbor, with the city's most well-known landmarks—the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House. Your photographer guide gives tips on the elements and principles of composition and design, as well as how to perfectly frame your shot. They can then offer advice and critique the pictures you have taken to ensure that by the end of your tour, you have some wonderful photos to remember your time in Sydney.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Orient Hotel, 89 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.