Symbol of the Communism Buzludzha monument and the Rose valley
• Explore the beautiful Bulgarian countryside, the nature and culture.
• Visit the “Ghost of communism” – Buzludzha monument - one of the most impressive abandoned places on earth.
• Visit the Valley of the Roses and the Thracian kings.
• Enjoy the beauty of the famous Bulgarian roses (the roses bloom in May and June)
• Visit a traditional rose distillery and an ethnographic complex.
• Enjoy a delicious lunch among the rose gardens with a fantastic view.
• A chance to try all kind of rose products, directly from the producer.
• Rural tourism showing the real face of Bulgaria!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buzludzha Monument, Central Stara Planina, Kazanluk 6100 Bulgaria
The Memorial House of the Bulgarian Communist Party sits on
Buzludzha Peak, high up in the mountains of Bulgaria. It was opened in 1981, as a citizen-funded tribute to the socialist movement in Bulgaria – but since the country's transition to democracy it has lain abandoned.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shipka Monument, Stoletov Peak, Shipka 6150 Bulgaria
"Monument of The Liberty") is a monumental construction, located at Shipka summit in Stara Planina mountain, north of town of Shipka. The memorial complex was erected in memory of the fallen Bulgarian volunteers and Russian soldiers during the Shipka battles in the summer of 1877. Shipka battle plays a crucial role in the Russo-Turkish War and for the liberation of Bulgaria from Ottoman rule.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cathedral Saint Aleksandar Nevski, pl. "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski", 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :National Palace of Culture (NDK), main entrance, National Palace of Culture (NDK), 1 Bulgaria Square, 1463 Ндк, София, Bulgaria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.