Syracuse Boat Tour with Gourmet Light Lunch
Live an exclusive experience in Syracuse. Enjoy a special boat tour and taste typical delicious dishes in a joyful atmosphere. Relax, admire a stunning sea-landscape and dive in crystalline blue water.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Boat tour
- Fish-based light lunch
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Everything not mentioned in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Porto San Antonio, Via Senatore Giuseppe Maielli, 6, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Enjoy a relaxing boat tour in Syracuse. Board at 12:00 PM to experience a breathtaking tour of Ortigia. On the tour, pass through Umbertino Bridge, the oldest bridge in Syracuse built in the 17th-century.
Continuing toward Marble Port, you will arrive at the west coast to admire the baroque palace along the coast. Arrive in front of Maniace Castle, the beautiful fortress built in 1020 BC. The strong structure still dominates all of the southern parts of Ortigia Island. Sailing next to Aretusa Fountain, the unique place where papyrus is still naturally growing, you will have wonderful views of the ancient Spanish walls built in the 16-century.
The tour will continue towards the sea caves where thousands of colors mix with the marble rocks of the coast. One of these rocks is full of coral flowers. Stop next to the caves to relax and swim in the clear waters of the Syracuse sea.
A fresh fish lunch with a cold glass of white wine will be served onboard. This is an ideal way to spend a refreshing day in Syracuse far away from the chaotic city center. Get ready for an amazing experience in Syracuse!
Departure Point :96100 Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Italy
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are recommended
- Bring your sunscreen
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.