Syracuse: Pearl of the Mediterranean
A walk through the beauties of a city that has known moments of enormous glory in the past that reverberates in its buildings.
In the Archaeological Park of Neapolis you can admire the imposing ruins of the Greek city where there are buildings carved into the rock like the ancient Greek Theater, the Roman Amphitheater and the Altar of Hieron II. But it will be very pleasant to spend time inside the Latomia del Paradiso, an ancient stone quarry, where you will be amazed by the grandeur of the Ear of Dionysius.
Moving to Ortigia with your own cars, the visit will be conducted through the narrow alleys of the historic center of Siracusa where the history of the Mediterranean is preserved.
The ruins of the Temple of Apollo and the beauty of Piazza Duomo with its admirable Cathedral will drag us into the excitement of a journey through history.
Simply rich, dense and exciting.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Tourist guide
What's excluded :
- Archaeological Park of Neapolis - € 10 pp
- Syracuse Cathedral - € 2 pp
- Entry/Admission - Parco Archeologico della Neapolis
- Entry/Admission - Ortigia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Archeologico della Neapolis, Via Paradiso 14, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
The Archaeological Park of Neapolis is the place where we physically overlook the incredible artistic and cultural beauty of Syracuse from the Greek and Roman period. A place so dense with historical significance that it cannot fail to leave you amazed.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ortigia, Corso Umberto, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
The island of Ortigia is a fortress that preserves the historical events of the Mediterranean. Moving the steps through the streets of an ancient village you will admire incredible monuments like the Temple of Apollo and the Cathedral of Syracuse.
P.S. Depending on the booking time, a visit is possible
- historical market (in the morning from Monday to Saturday);
- Picture of the burial of Saint Lucia from Tuesday to Sunday from 11.00 to 16.00:
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Church of Saint Nicolò 'ai Cordari', Via Luigi Bernabò Brea, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza Duomo, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.