The tour in Syracuse-Ortigia-Noto is a comfortable tour suitable for those who like to relax in the name of culture. Organized for small groups, it gives the possibility to see more locations on the same day.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Not included paid entrances to monuments and / or archaeological sites
- Entry/Admission - Parco Archeologico della Neapolis
- Entry/Admission - Ortigia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Archeologico della Neapolis, Via Paradiso 14, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
During the first stop at the Archaeological Park of Neapolis, travelers are given the opportunity to enter and visit the Greek-Roman ruins.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ortigia, Corso Umberto, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
A 3-hour stopover is made, during which travelers have free time to take advantage of to visit the Maniace Castle, the Archimedes Museum, the Duomo, the Diana fountain and many other wonders.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Noto Antica, Strada Provinciale 64 Monte Alveria, 96017, Noto, Sicily Italy
A third stop of 1h30 is made at Porta Ferdinandea, entrance to the baroque city of Noto.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 188, 95131 Catania CT, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We carry out the pick-up in any accommodation facility.Included in the price for the facilities located in the historic center; extra-price for structures not belonging to the historic center
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.