Syöte - Fat-biking Winter Adventure
Unique winter-biking experience is a must-be-done-activity on our well maintained winter tracks. Syöte National Park is the pearl of South Lapland with it's old forests and hills in the southernmost fell area in Finland. Winter-biking trip with a local guide is a sustainable way to enjoy silent and peaceful forest and nature around you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bike with fat tires
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee, tea or berry juice and sandwich.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Join the guided fat-biking adventure with the local guide! Winter-biking trip is a sustainable way to enjoy silent and peaceful forest and fresh nature around you.
• Syote National Park, Eraetie 1, 93280 Finland
Departure Point :Syöte Visitor Centre, Erätie 1, 93280 Pudasjärvi, Finland
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.