Széchenyi Spa Tour, visit with priority entrance.
On this walk, you will go with a guide in Spanish who will tell you the origin and history of the springs of Budapest, in addition to the important therapeutic properties of these medicinal waters.
Of all the spas, the Széchenyi in Budapest is the largest in Europe. Built in 1913 in neo-baroque style, it was the first therapeutic spa in the city. Its thermal water comes from the second deepest well in Budapest, located at 1,246 meters deep and with 76ºC of temperature. This tradition is deeply rooted in the culture of the city, you will see that many people go to the baths to relax or socialize with their friends. You'll even see them playing chess!
The Széchenyi baths have 15 indoor thermal pools and 3 outdoor thermal pools, saunas, Turkish baths and various therapeutic and beauty treatments.
Once inside the bathrooms with your priority entrance you can enjoy the facilities until the closing time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Priority entrance to the Széchenyi Spa
- Guide in Spanish
- Entry/Admission - Szechenyi Baths and Pool
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Flip flops
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Exhibitions (Mucsarnok), Dozsa Gyoergy ut 37, Budapest 1146 Hungary
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Heroes' Square, Andrassy Avenue Next to City Park in the VI. District, Budapest 1062 Hungary
Square of the heroes
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Szechenyi Baths and Pool, Allatkerti korut 9-11., Budapest 1146 Hungary
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kunsthalle, Budapest, Dózsa György út 37, 1146 Hungary
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 11, 1146 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.