Szentendre and Visegrad Private Danube bend Tour With Wine Tasting and Lunch
Make the most of your day!!!
Take a memorable private tour in the famous Danube bend with a perfect guide and enjoy an afternoon wine tasting with lunch.
Join our 6 hours informative private city tour of Szentendre and Visegrad with lunch and take the great opportunity to learn and taste Hungarian wines.
Wander around the narrow streets of the Baroque Old Town
Admire the main attractions of the famous artist village, which was built on medieval ruins
Hear about the history of the Visegrad Castle during your walking tour from our professional guide
Opportunity for souvenir shopping
Enjoy a delicious lunch in a lovely wine cellar
Taste and learn about Hungarian wine from an expert sommelier
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional, local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Private tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan/car
- Lunch with wine tasting included
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Other beverages
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Kovacs Margit Muzeum
- Entry/Admission - Visegrad Citadel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Szentendrei Duna-part, Szentendre, Duna korzó, 2000 Hungary
Our guests will have a lovely walking tour guided by our professional guide. Enjoy here a delicious lunch in a lovely wine cellar, with an unforgetable winetasting.
After some free time ump on the one hour cruise returning back to Budapest and admire the banks of Danube river.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Main Square (Fo ter), Szentendre Hungary
You will get a great walking tour in this small charming town with a special Mediterranean atmosphere, nice location on the river bank.
In the heart of Szentedre you will find famous Ice-Cream makers, Confectionaries, Restaurants, Real Hand-Made Hungarian Souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kovacs Margit Muzeum, Vastagh Gyoergy Utca 1, Szentendre 2000 Hungary
Margit Kovacs was a 20th century Hungarian artist who developed a unique and very recognizable primitivist style in ceramics and sculpture. Her work can be seen in multiple museums in Hungary . The Szentendre museum actually offers some of the best of her work and certainly desrves a visit with a guided tour. Sculptures, reliefs and symbolic works are brought together in a tasteful manner.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Visegrad Citadel, Varhegy, Visegrad 2025 Hungary
We drive up to the top of the hill to enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the Danube valley.
Visegrad, in the vicinity of Budapest, is famous for the remains of the Renaissance summer residence of King Matthias. Here we visit the sights as a one hour long guided tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick is available from any hotels or from any private addresses in Budapest.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization, we regularly sanitize and clean our equipment and work areas, we make hand sanitizer readily available to our guests and team members, and practice social distancing measures through providing private tours and private transfers.We will check the health of employees every day, wear masks and thoroughly disinfect our hands, equipment, vehicles and changing areas.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.