Take a refreshing break from bustling Budapest into the charmingly relaxed artists' town of Szentendre.
Take a look at the open-air exhibition of young Hungarian artists, then ramble along the twisting, cobblestone alleys, soak up the Mediterranean atmosphere in an outdoor café.
Climb the hill for stunning views of colourful rooftops nestled along the river. Marvel at the life size marzipan sculpture of Lady Diana in the Marzipan Museum.
After the guided tour you will have the opportunity to visit other museums or bargain for souvenirs in a tiny boutique.
During the summer (between 1st of May and 31st of October) on weekends we return to Budapest on the Danube by boat. On weekdays the return is by car. The tour ends in the city centre.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat return to Budapest between May-October
- entrance to the Marzipan Museum
What's excluded :
- drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Szentendre, Szentendre, Pest County, Central Hungary
Explore the picturesque streets of Szentendre, visit galleries, museums
Visit the Szentendre Marzipan Museum
Return boat ride to Budapest on the Danube (subject to seasonal availability)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Apáczai Csere János Street, Budapest, Apáczai Csere János u., 1052 Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
In case pick up is not required, the meeting point is at EURAMA BUDAPEST OFFICE Hotel InterContinental 1052 Budapest, Chain Bridge Apáczai Csere János u. 12 - 14.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- In April, in case of low water in summer, during wintertime we return to Budapest by bus.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.