TAAL VOLCANO Tour
Visit the world’s smallest volcano, Taal Volcano. Located in Tagaytay City, about an hour outside of Manila. Just 34 miles from Manila lies the second most active volcano in the Philippines and the smallest in the entire world. Taal Volcano is indeed a geological wonder. Imagine a volcano within a lake within a volcano within an island. If that doesn’t confuse you, technically the Vulcan Point Island is within Taal Volcano Island which is within Taal Lake sitting within Luzon Island comprised within the Philippine Islands.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round trip boat ride from Talisay to Volcano Island
- Trail guide
- All tourism fees and permits (via regular tourist trail)
What's excluded :
- All Meals
- Horse Ride (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Taal Volcano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taal Volcano, Batangas City, Luzon Philippines
Taal Volcano (Filipino: Bulkang Taal, Spanish: Volcán Taal) is a complex volcano located on the island of Luzon in the Philippines. It is the second most active volcano in the Philippines with 33 historical eruptions. All of these eruptions are concentrated on Volcano Island, an island near the middle of Taal Lake.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited within Manila Downtown only
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.