Taco Bike Tour
Tucson is well known as a food town and bike town. We ride to where the best Mexican cuisine resides. If you are looking for the real deal, it’s south side or no side. Will the places you visit be trendy? No. Will they delicious? Sí.
Enjoy a half dozen authentic tacos from the best local spots: birria, asada, pastor, barbacoa, pescado, costilla . . . If you want to swap a taco out for a Sonoran hotdog, we can do that! They are a Tucson specialty. While there is no free beer, even tomorrow, the ride ends at a craft brewery.
The tour is approximately 8½ miles on flat terrain. The bikes have lights and a reflective vest & helmet are provided. Enjoy cruising around the south side of Tucson, a unique area overlooked by many visitors.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Dinner - 6 tacos
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tucson, Tucson, Arizona
Tucson is a highly regarded city for both biking and food, especially Sonoran cuisine.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Tucson Bike Tours, 215 N Hoff Ave #101, Tucson, AZ 85705, USA
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The tour is outside. The guide will go inside, when necessary, to pick up food orders.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.