Taco Tour Huatulco HT
Eat where we eat , eat what we eat ,come with us and we will take you to the hidden corners where the the wifes, the grandmas ,the doughters or the aunts cook for the laborers, white collar workers, gardener etc, etc,etc the most amazing genuine recipies with incredible humble ingredients giving up the most dazzling flavors which positions our mexican cousine top three in the world. Dare your selves to joint us and taste 3 the tacos from 3 different kitchens obviously with their own different salsas, toppings and dressings. Tour includes drinks.
The experience includes getting in touch with the real back streets ambiance and learn more about the real Mexico.
Tour last little over 3 hrs, cost covers 3 tacos, 3 drinks (water or limonade, beer and soda)transportation and guide.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Snacks - 3 Tacos
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - wisky, tequila, ron
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tlayudas Arely, Macuhitle 205 SECTOR, H, 70989 Crucecita, Oax., Mexico
eat where we eat, eat what we eat, com ewith us and we will take you to the hidden corners where the wifes, the grandmas, the doughters, white collar workers, garden etc, the most amazing genuine recipies with incredible humble ingredients giving up the most dazzling flavors which positions our mexican cousine top three in the world.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
houeses, villas tecPorts
- san ta cruz huatulco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Each traveler should bring their facemask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.