Tacos and Mezcal Crawl in Roma Norte
This is, hands down, the best food & drink experience in Mexico City. We will get the real authentic culinary mexican experience plus we will get to walk the trendiest/hippest neighborhood in town: Colonia Roma. On each stop we will tell you about the story of every taco and mezcal we are trying. By passionate local experts for all the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Tip for the guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colonia Roma, Avenida Alvaro Obregon, 06760 Mexico
We will have a long walk around the Roma Norte Neighborhood, where we will visit the best taco spots, we will drink the best Mezcal and we will visit the most iconic Plazas of the neighborhood. I will be telling you the history of every taco and mezcal we have. Roma Norte is the hippest and trendiest neighborhood in Mexico city.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Plaza Rio de Janeiro, Calle Durango y Orizaba, Ciudad Cuauhtemoc 06700 Mexico
We will take a look to this Plaza where there is a replica of Miguel Angel's David.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Villa de Madrid, Roma Nte., 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
This is where the tour ends, it's also another Plaza with a lot of European influence specifically from Spain. The guide will tell you the story of this Plaza and why it is very iconic to the Spanish community in Mexico.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :El Palenquito, Av. Álvaro Obregón 39, Roma Nte., Cuauhtémoc, 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Fuente de Cibeles, Plaza Villa de Madrid, Roma Nte., Cuauhtémoc, 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.