Tagaytay Ridge Tour from Manila: Palace in the Sky, Taal Volcano and Las Pinas Bamboo Organ
Sit back, relax and enjoy a picturesque drive up to the Philippines’ Second Summer Capital as you join us on this escorted tour. Tagaytay is part of the province of Cavite, located on a ridge 2,200 feet above sea level which offers a panoramic view of Taal Lake and Volcano, known for being the smallest active volcano in the world. It is one of the beautiful places in the Philippines where you can spend your vacation. Savor this awe-inspiring vista from atop the Palace in the Sky, the abandoned “rest house” of the former President of the Philippines, Ferdinand Marcos, where you can find breathtaking views of the lake and volcano.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on selected hotels only
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Taal Volcano
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Taal, Batangas City, Luzon Philippines
It is the country's third-largest lake, after Laguna de Bay and Lake Lanao. Volcano Island, the location of Taal Volcano's historical eruptions and responsible for the lake's sulfuric content, lies near the center of the lake. There was a crater lake on Volcano Island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taal Volcano, Batangas City, Luzon Philippines
Located on a ridge 2,200 feet above sea level, it offers a panoramic view of Taal Lake and Volcano - a lake within a volcano within a lake within a volcano.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Bamboo Organ and Museum Ttour, Diego Cera Avenue, Poblacion, Las Pinas, Luzon 1744 Philippines
This unique and historic musical instrument is a Philippine National Treasure made up of over 800 bamboo pipes built in the 19th century by Spanish priest Fr. Diego Cera. It took Fr. Diego 8 years to finish the organ
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Fairmont, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
However, if the hotel is not listed in the pickup location, you must select the nearest hotel in your area.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen are recommended
- If your hotel is located outside the Makati City and Manila City area proper, please make your own way to the New World Renaissance Hotel in Makati City at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.