Tahbilk Winery and Wetlands Tour with Local Wine Ambassador Including Lunch, Wine Tasting and a Wine Making Class
Experience history, food, wine and wildlife on this full day tour of one of Australia's oldest and most historic wineries, Tahbilk. Enjoy a guided tour of the winery as you discover the wine-making techniques and practices by a professional Wine Ambassador. Sit back and relax as you take in the stunning wetland views and enjoy a delicious 2-course lunch paired with current and mature wines. Finish the afternoon accompanying your expert guide on a wetlands ecology tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided winery tour
- Wetlands ecology tour
- Wine blending class
- Sample bottle of your blend
- 3-course lunch with matching wine
- Professional Wine Ambassador
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tahbilk, 254 Oneils Rd, Tabilk, Victoria 3607 Australia
Self-drive to one of Australia's oldest wineries Tahbilk. Established in 1860, Tahbilk is one of the most beautiful and historic family-owned wineries located approximately 75-miles (120km) north of Melbourne.
Begin your day with a guided tour of the winery encompassing both the old and modern technologies. There is no better winery to experience the history of winemaking.
The next stop is a wine-blending workshop, the motto being that "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts". You'll create a blend that is truly yours, bottled and labelled to take home.
After all your hard work, you will no doubt, be hungry for lunch! The Wetlands View Restaurant is an ideal setting to relax. Enjoy a two-course lunch matched to current and aged wines.
Finish the day with an ecology tour the Tahbilk Wetlands, focusing on the restoration work that has helped save endangered species, which, with a good eye you might be lucky to spot.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tahbilk Wetlands View Restaurant, 254 Oneils Rd, Tabilk VIC 3608, Australia
Perched on the backwaters of the Tahbilk Wetlands the restaurant provides a relaxing environment overlooking the water, surrounded by natural bush, birds and wildlife.
The menu focuses on humble ingredients, local ingredients and modern cooking to pair beautifully with Tahbilk estate wines.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Tahbilk - Cellar Door, 254 Oneils Rd, Tabilk VIC 3608, Australia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.