Tahoe's Sand Harbor Helicopter Tour
One of Lake Tahoe's most visited beaches, Sand Harbor, is known for its gorgeous sand beaches and multi-hued waters. Fly over some of the locals' best kept secrets, the hidden beaches and bays along the east shoreline: Glenbrook Bay, Secret Harbor, Skunk Harbor, and Chimney Beach. After reaching Sand Harbor, we climb up for a look at Marlette Lake, at 7,841 feet above sea level!
per adult from
What's included :
- Helicopter tour of Lake Tahoe's east shoreline and Sand Harbor
- Noise reducing headsets
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Tahoe Area, Lake Tahoe Area
Departing the Lake Tahoe Airport, you'll head to the south shore of breathtaking Lake Tahoe, then north along the east shoreline to take in the stunning views of this iconic alpine lake. See all the east shore of Lake Tahoe has to offer on your way up to one of the most visited locations in Lake Tahoe - Sand Harbor. The tour then heads back south along the east shoreline on the return to Lake Tahoe Airport.
Departure Point :Tahoe Helicopters, 1901 Airport Rd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight per person is 250 pounds (113kg)
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. Please call tour operator prior to flight to arrange this. A full refund will be given if disability cannot be accommodated.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum combined passenger weight of 500 pounds is STRICTLY enforced
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.