TAI Sea Scooter Snorkel
Come and discover the giant clams, giant trevally and giant smiles on this family friendly marine adventure! We explore the waters of our lagoon covering safety, equipment use and swimming technique. Our Tai Sea Scooter Snorkel is perfect for beginner snorkelers and those who just want to be guided along to the best snorkeling spot.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional local guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All equipment
What's excluded :
- Any pickups and drop-offs
The best underwater adventure! Join us on an intimate and educational exploration that supports are local environmental initiatives. A lagoon sea scooter snorkel that covers safety, equipment use and swimming technique while being amongst the giant travelly, moray eels, clams and more.
We will meet at our main office for a full fitting and debrief of the equipment. We set off via car to our spot; we do have a couple of locations we use incase of unideal conditions at our usual spot . A full game plan will be explained before heading out into the warm tropical water of the lagoon. Our guide will help you identify the fish you are seeing and show you how to interact with the wildlife safely. Photos of your experience will be captured by the guides for you to enjoy. The snorkelling portion is approximately 45min to an hour.
• KiteSup Cook Islands Water Sports Centre, Cook Islands
Departure Point :KiteSUP Watersports Cook Islands, Main Road Muri, Ngatangiia Across from LBV Bakery, Rarotonga, Cook Islands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative night for this tour.
- In the event that the weather is not appropriate for the tour we will do our best to reschedule for an alternate Day of your choice. If there's not a suitable Day a full refund will be issued less any admin fees.
- Dress code is water friendly gear i.e. swimwear, comfortable clothing.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- PLEASE read cancellation policy carefully to avoid confusions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.