Taino Bay Puerto Plata Shore Excursion: 27 Waterfalls of Damajagua
One of the top ten things to do in Puerto Plata and the most exhilarating shore excursions for adventure seekers! Whether you choose to hike, slide, swim and jump your way down ALL 27 WATERFALLS or choose to only go to the MIDWAY 12 of the 27 the Waterfalls of Damajagua, either of these experiences will undoubtedly be the highlight of your cruise and Taino Bay port call!
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of helmet and life jacket
- Buffet lunch including local rum drinks
- Port pickup and drop-off. Meeting point map provided with booking confirmation.
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - 27 Charcos
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks apart from rum with lunch (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 27 Charcos, Puerto Plata 57000 Dominican Republic
A moderate 40 minute uphill hike through a beautiful jungle landscape gets you to the 12th waterfall or, if you are in excellent physical shape, choose to hike all the way to the top of the 27 Waterfalls (approximately 70 minutes) and experience it all. Either way, it's where your real fun begins as we head back down-river and you jump, slide and swim your way through a series of spectacular waterfalls, canyons and azure pools, emerging with a silly grin on your face and incredible memories to cherish! The tour includes jumps of up to 25 feet (8 meters), but don't worry, the big ones have another way down if you don't want to jump.
After changing into your dry clothes enjoy a delicious and varied Dominican buffet lunch which includes barbecued chicken and pork, stews, rice, pasta and salads. Sodas and local rum are included (beer available but not included).
Please note: This tour is for cruise ship passengers only.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Taino Bay Puerto Plata Port. A map and meeting point pickup details will be provided with our confirmation. Please disembark as quickly as possible and be at the pickup location not more than 45 minutes after your ship docks.Ports
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, 57000, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age 8. Children 8-17 must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of hiking is involved for the Midway 12 Falls
- A significant amount of hiking is involved for the Full 27 Waterfalls
- It is recommended that you wear an old pair of running shoes, swimwear and a towel. We recommend women wear shorts over their bathing suits.
- Not recomemended for travelers with mobility problems
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.