Taipei: Kickstart Your Trip
On this personalised experience with a Local Host by your side, check out the main tourist sights and get oriented with vibrant Taipei.Take the metro or explore on foot (which we think is the best way to see Taipei) and tick the attractions that Taipei is most famous for off your bucket list! Get familiar with Taipei and learn how to navigate around it, as well as getting tips from your Local Host about what to do during your stay. Choose the area you’d like to explore and get ready to kick-start your next adventure!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalised experience
- 3 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Local knowledge and insights
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Songshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 105
Let a Local Host introduce you to breathtaking Taipei and discover the main tourist sites as well as hidden local gems along the way, on a custom itinerary. See Taipei's highlights and get familiar with the city. Follow the unique route which your Local Host has designed specifically for you, either by walking or using the metro so you can get familiar with how to move around the city.
You could visit the Sangshan District which is a district of Taipei, Taiwan. The name of the district is alternatively spelled Sungshan. The Songshan Airport and the Taipei Arena are located here
Pass By: Datong, Datong, Taipei
Your Local Host will help give your trip a kick-start, ensuring you make the most of your time in Taipei by showing you the highlights in the area you want to explore most. Your Local Host will also advise you on the best way to spend the rest of your trip, helping you to discover other areas of Taipei that they know you’ll love, as well as sharing their local tips so you won’t fall into the tourist traps! The Datong District or Tatung is a district of Taipei City, might just be for you. It is located between the Taipei Metro Red Line and eastern shore of the Tamsui River, and between Civic Boulevard and the Sun Yat-sen Freeway
Pass By: Tamsui River, Taiwan
The perfect way to end off an experience could be on the banks of this river - but as your experience is private and personalised you get to choose what you want to visit and when!
Departure Point :Taipei, Taiwan
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/8/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- After booking, you will receive a short questionnaire, so you’ll be able to tell us more about your interests and preferences. Based on your responses you’ll be matched with a like-minded Local Host.
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
- Meeting Point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.