Taipei Pub Crawl -Ximen
Come on the Ximen Pub Crawl to experience the nightlife of old town Taipei like never before. Join us to discover the hidden Ximending with cocktails, beers and music!
** Please bring a digital copy of your passport
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ximending, Wanhua District, Wanhua, Taipei 108 Taiwan
The "Harajuku" of Taipei, this pedestrian shopping haven is one of the city's culture centres, hosting a massive variety of fashion clothing shops, eclectic restaurants, clubs, and bars.
Located just west of Taipei Main Station in the historic Wanhua District, Ximending was founded during the Japanese colonisation era as a recreation district, and today has grown into a cultural icon with inspiration drawn from its Japanese roots.
Departure Point :No. 59-16, Section 1, Zhonghua Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, Taiwan 100
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.