Taiwan Mountain and Lake Tour (6-Day Private Tour)
six-day tour exploring the natural beauty of Taiwan, including Sun Moon Lake and Alishan National Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 5 nights accommodation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Day 1 - Taipei - Hsinchu - Sun Moon Lake
• Morning pickup at your hotel and stop at a local tea farm to experience some Hakka culture and tea.
• Visit a quaint local village in the hills and depart for Puli. Vsit the paper factory to learn how paper is made.
• Dinner at Jindu restaurant, made with fresh mountain vegetables.
• Overnight at Einhan Resort
Day 2 - Sun Moon Lake
• Begin with a morning lake cruise. Back on dry land, we’ll head up to Cien Pagoda for an incredible view.
• After lunch, we’ll bring you to a restored Japanese-era tea plantation which is as educational as it is scenic.
• Take the afternoon to explore around the lake. In the evening, you can walk the night market like streets of Ita Tha and sample local snacks.
• Overnight at Einhan Resort
Day 3 - Sun Moon Lake - Alishan
• The drive to Alishan is a mountainous beauty, offering views of the highest peaks in Taiwan.
• We will arrive in time for a late lunch. You can then check in and freshen up before taking an afternoon hike in this ancient and pristine forest sitting on top of the world.
• Dinner at the hotel.
• Overnight at Alishan House
Day 4 - Alishan National Park - Tainan
• Optional wakeup at 4am to see the spectacular sunrise over the mountains.
• Visit an old Japanese lumber train and explore stunning tea gardens surrounding. There are many hiking trails in this area.
• After lunch and a hike, we will continue the adventure to Tainan - the ancient capital of Taiwan.
• Overnight at Tainan Royal Hotel
Day 5 - Tainan Heritage Tour
• Tainan is famous for its temples and its food. After breakfast, we will start with the oldest area of Tainan, An Ping.
• Explore Fort Zeelandia, the stronghold built by the Dutch East India Company in the early 1630s.
• For people who love to wander through narrow side-streets and characterful neighborhoods, An Ping has a lot to offer.
• Visit the Confucius Temple and several other places of interest in the old heart of Tainan.
• Overnight at Tainan Royal Hotel:
Day 6 - Tainan to Taipei
• Walking or cycling tour of Tainan in the morning. We can go to food markets, parks and coffee houses to see how people in Tainan spent their time. Tainan is a very slow-paced city and you get a lot of value from just walking around and soaking up the local culture.
• After checking out from the hotel in the afternoon you will make your way back up to Taipei via the impressive High-Speed Rail.
• You can also go on the High-Speed Rail directly to the airport if you prefer.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick all of our guests up for their private tour with us. When you book, please specify where we can pick you up from.Airports
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, No. 9, Hangzhan South Road, Dayuan District, Dayuan, Taoyuan 33758 Taiwan
- Sung Shan Airport, Datong, Taipei Taiwan
- Cruise Ship Terminal Keelung, Bo'ai Road, Zhongzheng District, Keelung City, Taiwan 202
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.