Taj Mahal & Agra Fort Day Tour from Delhi with Private Transfer & Guide
Do you fancy a memorable trip in Agra? This tour is especially designed for the travellers who want to visit the magnificent Taj Mahal along with Agra Fort, two top monuments of the country.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance tickets
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/back to downtown Delhi
- Private English-speaking tour guide in Agra
- Private air-conditioned vehicle & driver
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
At around 8:30 am to 9:00 am, your private driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby in Delhi and start to drive toward Agra. Your personal guide is waiting for you in Agra. Generally, the driver can speak a little English and it will not be a problem for communication on the way to Agra or back to Delhi. It takes about 4.5h to get Agra.
On arrival, your tour guide will accompany you to visit the historic Agra Fort, also known as the Red Fort of Agra. Built in palatial red-sandstone and marble, the fort remained as the main residence of Mughal emperors until 17th century. Walking through the magnificent Hall of Public Audience and the splendid Royal Pavilions, you will be amazed at its sheer scale.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Then you will be escorted to the next stop, the world-known Taj Mahal (closed on Fridays). Commissioned by the influential Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1632 as a funerary monument for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal, it’s now widely recognized as a symbol of eternal love and an architectural gem, with its main structure set amidst landscaped gardens. The rear, surrounded by high walls on three sides, is embraced by the river Yamuna. Taking a leisure stroll along the reflecting pool with fountains, you will reach the immense mausoleum crafted in ivory-white marble and gain a deeper insight into the love story that inspired it. After the tour, the driver will bring you back to the hotel in Delhi to conclude a memorable day.
*Note: Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in downtown Delhi. Please leave your hotel details including hotel name, address, phone number when booking for the tour guide to pick you up from the right place.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and casual clothes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.