Taj Mahal & Agra Fort: Private Sunrise Tour from Delhi
This sunrise tour to the Taj Mahal in Agra is an ideal trip for travelers short on time in India, but who still want to see one of the country’s most iconic sites. Be picked up from your hotel in Delhi in the early hours and driven to Agra, so you can relax in the private car on the way. Reach Agra in time for a beautiful sunrise over the romantic monument.
1. Watch sunrise over the Taj Mahal, then tour other must-see Agra sites.
2. The hassle-free way to visit Agra from Delhi with a private guide.
3. Look inside the romantic temple to Mumtaz Mahal, wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
4. Travel in a private, air-conditioned car on the Delhi-Agra expressway and be back in Delhi by late afternoon
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private live tour guide
- Pick-up and drop-off to anywhere in Delhi NCR
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car with chauffeur
- Bottled water
- Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Entrance fee (If you choose Tickets Included Option)
What's excluded :
- Any Gratuities For Guide & Driver (Optional)
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Personal Expensive
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Widely known as the monument to love, the beauty, grandeur of the Taj Mahal is unparalleled. Starting from your hotel in Delhi, it will be a 3-hour ride to Agra. After reaching there before sunrise, you can enjoy the view of Taj Mahal with the backdrop of the rising sun. It will be a view well worth the early morning ride.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
The pure white and elaborately carved tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah conforms to the Islamic style of architecture. The use of arched entrances, octagonal shaped towers or minarets, use of exquisitely carved floral patterns, intricate marble-screen work and inlay work are all representative of the Islamic style. The absence of a dome and the presence of a closed kiosk on top of this building and the use of chhatris (small domed canopies, supported by pillars) atop the four towers (minarets) instead of proper domes are reflective of local influence.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Mehtab Bagh is a small garden, which lies close to Taj Mahal. This garden is very famous for spotting Taj Mahal from a distance at Sunset. The garden is square shaped and perfectly aligned with the wonder, which is found on the other side of the river.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :2:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.