Taj mahal & Agra fort same day tour from Delhi.
Tour start at 06:00 am in the morning from the Hotel.
Driver will report at the reception to meet you.
Then Drive to Agra Via express way( Three and half hours drive)
Reach Agra city by 09:30.
Upon arrival meet your tour guide.
Then visit Taj Mahal and Agra fort.
Then go for Lunch.
After Lunch visit to Etmatud daulla Tomb.
Drive Back to Delhi.
Tour ends at Delhi Hotel.
Breakfast in Hotel.
Then visit Agra fort..
Then Visit Etamatudaulla Tomb(Baby Taj).
Tour of Old Market.(Market is closed on Monday)
Back to Hotel.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Parking Charge
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Taj Mahal is one of the most famous monument of the world built by fifth mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the loving memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
One of the most visited fort in India. Agra Fort was built by the third mughal emperor Akbar.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Its one of the most beautiful monument built in white marble.It was built by the fourth mughal emperor wife Nur Jahan. Beautiful paintings & marble inlay work adds beauty in this monument.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is formal
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.