Taj Mahal and Agra Day Tour from Delhi ending in Jaipur
Agra visit Taj Mahal, The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his queen Mumtaz Mahal. Visit - Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- One-Way Train Ticket AC Chair Car (New Delhi - Agra)
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch
- Live Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship
- Live Demonstration of Handmade Embroidery (Zardozi)
- Live Demonstration of Hand Knotted Carpet weaving
- Pickup offered from Airport or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Early morning pick up from your hotel in Delhi/NCR at 5am and transfer to New Delhi Railway Station. Your superfast deluxe train to city of Taj Mahal, Agra. Your Superfast Deluxe Train Shatabdi Exp (Train No. 12002) departs from New Delhi Railway Station to Agra at 6am. (Breakfast will be served on board and during your 2-hrs journey enjoy the countryside).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Cantt, Idgah Colony, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Arrival at Agra Cantt Railway Station at 8am and you will be met by our representative / Driver at the main exit gate, he will be holding your name signage. After arrival you will drive to for refreshment at a 5 star Hotel where you can use the hotel wash rooms to get yourself refreshed before you start your day. your tour guide meet in hotel lobby.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
First we visit the wonderful Taj Mahal (A Unesco World Heritage Site), The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his queen Mumtaz Mahal. (Taj Mahal remain closed on every Friday).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Second we visit Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sanskriti's Imperial Gems, A 11, Taj nagri, phase 2, Agra India
After Lunch You may wish to enjoy shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
After a memorable day 4-Hrs drive to Jaipur and drop to hotel or the airport in Jaipur.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida or GurugramAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All Travelers date of birth, gender, Passport number and Nationality are required at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.