Taj Mahal and Agra Day Tour from Jaipur ending in Delhi by Train
Visit the Taj Mahal (A UNESCO World Heritage Site), the world's best-known tomb which stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan, and his queen Mumtaz Mahal.
You'll also visit Agra Fort (A UNESCO World Heritage Site), built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D., this huge fort is made of red sandstone.
Enjoy the evening shopping in Agra, Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewelry and embroidery work.
This 18-hour day trip includes a professional guide, transport, buffet lunch, entrance fees and One-Way train ticket (Agra to New Delhi).
per adult from
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- One-way Train Ticket AC Chair Car (Agra - Delhi)
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entry/Admission - Priya Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
At 6am, meet your driver at your hotel in Jaipur then four hours drive to Agra.
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Reach Agra and First, visit the wonderful Taj Mahal, UNESCO World Heritage site (closed on Fridays). The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his queen Mumtaz Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Priya Restaurant, Fatehabad Rd, near Shanti Mangalik Hospital, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
In the early afternoon, take a break for lunch which will be enjoyed at one of the best local air-conditioned restaurants (meal not include).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Afterwards, make your way and visit another UNESCO World Heritage site, Agra Fort. Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D., this huge fort is made of red sandstone. Walk through the maze of the courtyards, mosques and private chambers of the fort which echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Around mid-afternoon, enjoy a photo tour of the Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh (own expense) The Moonlight Garden which is believed to have been designed by Shah Jahan to view the Taj on moonlit nights far away from the maddening crowd. The garden complex is situated on the left bank of Yamuna opposite to Taj Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sanskriti's Imperial Gems, A 11, Taj nagri, phase 2, Agra India
You have the option to enjoy shopping in the early evening in Agra. The city is known for its fabulous handicrafts made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leather-ware, brass-ware, carpets, jewelry and embroidery work.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Tdi Mall, Taj Mahal Road, Agra 282001 India
At the end of this tour at 4:30pm you will be transferred back to Agra Cantt railway station to catch your train back to Delhi, which departs at 5:40pm.
At 7:30pm upon arrival to Nizamuddin Delhi railway station, you will be greeted by your driver, who then will transfer you back to your hotel in Delhi.
Departure Point :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All Travelers date of birth, gender, Passport number and Nationality are required at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.