Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Full-Day Tour with Lunch from Delhi
Enjoy a private day-trip to Agra from Delhi and experience the beauty of the Mughal Empire of India. You can see famous ancient architecture such as the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, a 16th-century Mughal monument. Your own private guide will make sure you have a great experience of these UNESCO World Heritage structures.
We follow the Proper SOP for Covid-19 during the tour. Like Proper Sanitization of Vehicle on a periodic basis. Temperature Measure Gun with Sanitizers, mask and gloves in the vehicle. Your Chauffeur will also follow the SOP during the whole Tour.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private Fully AC & Comfortable Vehicle
- Monument Entry Fees (If Option Selected)
- Guaranteed Skip The Line Entry
- Water Bottle While Travelling
- Exquisite Multicuisine Lunch at 5 Star Hotel (If Option Selected)
- Hotel or Airport Pick Up & Drop
- All Toll Taxes & Parking
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Courtyard by Marriott Agra
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Enjoy the spectacular tour of The Taj Mahal, celebrated for its architectural magnificence and aesthetic beauty. Emperor Shah Jahan built this exquisite white marble mausoleum for his favourite queen Mumtaz Mahal. The monument was commissioned in 1631 and took 20,000 artisans, 22 years to complete. Witness the dramatic interplay of light as the sun rises and casts its golden rays over the pearl white tomb, recreating the magic of the Taj. Once you have taken some memorising morning photos, there is time to explore the Taj .
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort, An outstanding example of Mughal architecture and stronghold of the Mughal Empire under successive generations. Shah Jahan, the creator of Taj, spent the last years of his life time imprisonment awarded by his son Aurangzeb, here. It was built in the late 1560`s by their predecessor, Akbar, with later embellishments by Jahangir, his son, and Shah Jahan, his grandson.
Later on, enjoy exquisite lunch at 5 Star Courtyard Marriott hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Courtyard by Marriott Agra, Ii, Fatehabad Rd, Taj Nagri Phase 2, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Enjoy Exquisite Multicuisine lunch at 5-star Hotel Courtyard by Marriott.
Later on, Proceed back to Delhi by India's finest expressway. A chauffeur will drop you at the hotel or at the airport for onward flight. Your tour ends here.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
After lunch, you will be drooped back to your original pick up point or at the New Delhi Airport.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be Picked Up from Hotel In Delhi or New Delhi Airport . You just have to mention the pick up location at the time of booking .Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended
- This tour operates with a maximum of 16 people .
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We follow Covid-19 SOP during the whole tour , to make your travel safe and comfortable.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We properly follow the SOP for Covid -19 during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.