Taj Mahal and Bird Sanctuary Tour
Duration -09 Nights / 10 Days
Destinations Covered: Delhi - Agra - Bharatpur - Ranthambore - Jaipur - Mandawa – Delhi
• Air condition Car / Travellers
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle Car / Travellers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Day 01: Arrive - Delhi
Welcome to Incredible India you are picked up by our executive from the airport and transferred to the hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi
After breakfast explore a city where dreams comes to reality. While touring Delhi, you will experience a blend of ancient well preserved monuments like Qutab Minar, Red Fort, jama Masjid, and passing by President's House, Parliament House and Connaught Place shopping center. Also visit to Raj Ghat and Shanti Van - the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru. Evening walk through narrow streets of Chandi Chowk. Overnight stay at Delhi.
Day 03 Delhi - Agra
After breakfast we depart for Agra. On arrival at check in hotel. After lunch we visit Taj Mahal the most extra vagant monument of the world built by Emperor Shahjahan in memory of beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. After taj mahal the Agra Fort built in red sandstone with its magnificent palaces,Evening we have planned a visit to a marble factory where you can see the beautiful inlay work of precious and semi precious stones. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 04: Agra - Bharatpur
After breakfast proceeds to Bharatpur, en-route visit Fatehpur Sikri. visit Buland Darwaza, After lunch we continue out journey to Bharatpur. Well known as Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary home to an astonishing range of flora and fauna. Birds come to this national park in waves. Late afternoon check in hotel. Evening at leisure to enjoy. Overnight stay at Bharatpur hotel.
Day 05: Bharatpur - Ranthambhore
After early breakfast visit to Keoladeo Ghana National Park Watching birds. Later on we drive to Ranthambore - famous for the wildlife sanctuary- which is home to India's royal tigers and also considered to be the best place in the world to photograph the tiger in its natural habitat. Arrive at Ranthambore & check into the hotel. Overnight stay in Ranthambore.
Day 06: Ranthambhore
After breakfast we take full day Jungle visit. We take Jeep safari to catch tigers and other animals into cameras. Ranthambhore is one of the very few parks where tigers could be seen in day light. Overnight stay at Ranthambhore.
Day 07: Ranthambhore - Jaipur
After leisurely breakfast drive to Jaipur - the fabled "Pink City" of the desert. Arrive at Jaipur and check in at hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 08: Jaipur
After breakfast tour travel guide accompanies you on visit the Amber Fort,Then visit Jaigarh Fort ,City Palace,Hawa Mahal (the wind palace) Etc..Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 09: Jaipur - Mandawa
After breakfast, we leave for Mandawa reach at mandawa visit to Havelis. Overnight stay at Mandawa.
Day 10: Mandawa - Delhi
in this morning free to leisure After lunch drive to international airport Delhi for final departure to your destination.
Departure Point :New Delhi Hotel / Delhi Airport
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :New Delhi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.