Taj Mahal at Sunrise Day-Trip from Delhi with Live Demonstration Local Crafts
2.30am pickup from your hotel or Anywhere in Delhi and drive to Agra, Starts your day with the once-in-a-lifetime chance to experience the iconic monument of love Taj Mahal a Unesco world Heritage site, while bathing in morning sunshine. Taj Mahal, symbol of devotion and dedication of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Queen Mumtaz Mahal.
After Agra Sightseeing drive to the royal city Jaipur also known as pink city. In Jaipur visit magnificent Amber Fort, the finest example of Hindu Architecture and drive to Delhi drop-off.
per adult from
1 to 24 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Buffet breakfast at a 5* hotel
- Monument entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
Pickup at 2:30 am from your Hotel / Airport or Anywhere in Delhi - it’s your choice, Sit back in your private vehicle, and the ride from Delhi to Agra takes about three hours by the express high way.
Arrive in Agra, you’re in for a treat. First we stop is at the Taj Mahal, and you'll be just in time for sunrise. See just how stunning the majestic palace looks under the beautiful rising sun before you head out with your guide on a tour of the grounds.
Take a break at a 5* hotel where breakfast is served for you and your private group in Agra.
You’re welcome to do some souvenir shopping at the bazaars in Agra (own expense).
After Agra visit drive to Jaipur. It’s about a 4-hour drive.
Take a break and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant on the way. (own expense)
Once you arrive in Jaipur, we visit Amber Fort, which used to be the capital of the Kachhwaha clan, till Jaipur was made the official capital in 1727. Next, we stop for a photo at Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal.
You’re welcome to do some souvenir shopping at the bazaars in Jaipur (own expense).
After Jaipur sightseeing hop back in your vehicle for the ride back to your hotel in Delhi. You should arrive at your hotel at 8pm approx.
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.