Taj Mahal Day Tour
Travel to Agra from New Delhi in private air-conditioned transportation to visit one of the world's most iconic monuments, the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal is probably the best known monument to love that was ever built. Your full-day private guided tour also includes visits to the Agra Fort and Mehtab Bagh. In addition, you will enjoy lunch in a multi-cuisine restaurant
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- 06:00 A:M
Pick up from Hotel in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon morning drive to Agra 200 kms / 3 Hours Drive through Newly TAJ EXPRESS WAY DRIVE (cost inclusive all Fuel, Driver, Parking, Toll & Taxes)
Meeting the guide on arrival in Agra city .
Proceed for a visit to the Taj Mahal which was built in the 17th century by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz
After Sightseeing Taj Mahal you will be having lunch in AC Restaurant.
later you will be visiting worthwhile, Gallery for Gifts or Souvenirs from the Taj City.
Proceed for an excursion to the nearby Agra Fort, built in 1565 A.D another majestic creation by the Mughal Emperor Akbar, just after the Agra Fort visit to Mehtab Bagh for Taj Mahal Sunset Point.
After you explore all day tour, it is time to transfer to Delhi, arrive Delhi at 20:00.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :As per request
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.