Taj mahal day tour for Americans
Being working for almost 10 year in the tourist industry we have fully examined all the needs of american traveler therefore we have introduced for the first time Taj mahal day tour for american in keeping in our mind the needs of demand of american traveler. This tour will provide you a quality service rather then the other tour operator. Although the tour operator are doing good with american but somehow they loose their confidence. Let travel with us and experience high end luxury tour of taj mahal of one day. From sightseeing to food, from road to transport you will experience the luxury in the tour in low budget price. Our guide and driver are highly professional and they are capable of catering all the needs of American traveler.The tour itinerary is similar to other tour but we have special surprises for you which you will experience during the conduction of your tour.
per adult from
10 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up drop-off from your Hotel Delhi Gurgaon or Noida
- Tuk Tuk or Battery Buses at the Taj Mahal
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottle of water and napkin
- Private live tour guide
- Uniformed driver
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Buffet lunch in multi cuisine restaurant (drinks not included)
What's excluded :
- Tipping of Guide and Driver (mandatory minimum 500rs each person)
- After pickup in Delhi by private vehicle, your day trip begins with the approximate 4-hour drive to Agra, a city located on the Yamuna River. Your first stop is Agra Fort, a World Heritage site and Mughal architectural wonder. With your private guide, enter the 94-acre (34-hectare) brick fort, noting the mix of Islamic and Hindu influences in its design. Hear about the purposes of the various buildings such as the Hall of Private Audience (Diwan-i-Khas), Pearl Fort (Moti Masjid), Mirror Palace (Sheesh Mahal) and Hall of Public Audience (Diwan-i-Am).
Next, enjoy a lunch of Indian dishes at a local restaurant before continuing your tour to your second World Heritage site and perhaps India’s most iconic landmark, the Taj Mahal. Built in the mid-1600s, this white marble mausoleum was commissioned by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in dedication to his wife. Learn about the Turkish, Indian and Persian architectural styles as you admire the detailed interior and exterior décor, the beautiful garden and the general magnificence of the place with your guide.
Then head to your last attraction, the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah, another mausoleum sometimes referred to as the Baby Taj, as it was one inspiration for the Taj Mahal and sits just across the river from it. Learn from your guide about the Persian influences behind the design of the tomb as you admire its stone inlay and trellis work. Later on Visit Mehtabh bagh garden the sunset point to of taj mahal behind River yamuna. Click the photos of changing color of taj mahal with different light later on Your day trip then ends with the return drive to Delhi
Departure Point :You will be picked and dropped off to the same location in delhi or if you want to change you can change the destionation as well but that should be near to delhi ( like Noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad Etc)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The taj mahal remain closed on every Fridays
- The entrance ticket of Taj mahal is 1000 Rs each person
- The entrance ticket of Agra fort is 550 Rs each person
- The entrance ticket of Mehtabh bagh and baby taj is 500 rs per person
- The female should not be wearing Reveling dress
- You can be traced by some indians who wants to take photos with you try to avoid them
- Please carry a valid photo ID (passport/driving license/student identity card)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.