Taj Mahal Day Tour from Delhi
Pick up you from Delhi Airport or Hotel in Delhi and Drive to Agra .( Yamuna Express way 210 Kms , 3 Hrs Drive )
Visiting:- Taj Mahal The Taj Mahal, the seventh wonder of the world is beautifully crafted with white marble is located in Agra, India. It was built under Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his love in 1630 to enshrine her mortal remains. Agra Fort : Agra Fort is a Unesco World Heritage site built alongside the Yamuna river located in Agra. It stretches about 2.5 kms. . Emperor Shah Jahan, had built the Taj, was imprisoned by his son Aurangzeb in the Agra Fort where he had a view of the building erected for his deceased wife. It took 8 yeas and huge amount of money to complete its construction. later on move It Mad ud daulah a beautiful white building which mainly called Baby Taj.
After sightseeing of Agra drive back to Delhi drop off to Hotel/Airport in Delhi.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transport for Taj Mahal Trip from New Delhi (Hotel/Airport to Hotel Aiport)
- Local guide
- Fuel Charges
- Buffet Lunch at Five star hotel in Agra
- All Toll Tax's Parking of the Transport
- Battery Van Ride at Taj Mahal
- Sightseeing of Taj Mahal + Agra Fort+ It Mad ud Daluah
What's excluded :
- Entrances of the monuments
- Tip to the Driver and guide
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Any thing not mentioned above
- Entry/Admission - The Vision Holidays
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Vision Holidays, 34/95/P-33 Sanik Vihar, Deovri Road, Agra-282001, India, Agra 282001 India
06:30 AM Pickup from Delhi
Our driver will pick up you from your place and he will straight drive to Agra by Express way.
10:00 AM Visit at Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal was built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the love of her wife mumtaz mahal. A beautiful building to visit explore for 02 hours long with tour guide and deep history of the monument.
12:30 PM Buffet Lunch at Five Star Hotel
Have a lunch in Agra's famous five star hotel and taste some amazing delicacies food.
01:30 PM Agra Fort
Agra Fort will be the next milestone. This gargantuan fort is built by Emperor Akbar, this is made up of red sandstones at one of either side of River Yamuna.
02:30 PM Itmad Ud-Daulah
Baby Taj is the tomb of Etmad-Ud-Daula (father-in-law of Jahangir), commissioned by Nur Jahan (wife of Jahangir).
03:30 PM Visit Mehtab Bagh - Back view of Taj Mahal
Mehtab Bagh Exploring the back side of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river
05:00 PM Back to Delhi
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport in Delhi, Noida, Gugaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal remain closed on every Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.