Taj Mahal Sunrise & Agra Fort & Baby Taj Day Tour From Jaipur
Visit the Taj Mahal at Sunrise which is a unique experience along with Agra Fort and the Baby Taj with an art historian guide (only at Agra) for unique insights into this iconic site, then tour Abhaneri Step Well's - Chand Baori- the Biggest Step Well's of Rajasthan on this private, culture-rich, full-day tour. Hotel pickup and drop-off, art historian guide, and air conditioned transport included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- AC Vehicle & Professional Driver
- Local Guide at Agra
- Lunch (If Option Selected)
- Taj Mahal Entry Fee (If Option Selected)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Monument Entry Fee For Agra Fort, Baby Taj and Abhaneri Step Well
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Itmad-ud-Daula
- Entry/Admission - Chand Baori (Step well)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble Islamic mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Itmad-ud-Daula, Moti Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282006, India
Tomb of Etmauddaula is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Bachcha Taj", the tomb of Etmauddaula is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chand Baori (Step well), Jaipur-Agra Road, Abhaneri 303313 India
Chand Baori is a stepwell situated in the village of Abhaneri in the Indian state of Rajasthan.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Unseen India Private Rajasthan Tour Packages & Car Rental Services, D-229, Mahesh Marg, opp. Gyan Vihar School, Kalyan Colony, D-Block, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Thank You for Choosing Unseen India !!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.