Taj Mahal Sunset Day Tour From Delhi - A Private Car Tour
Get a private car from Delhi that will help you visit places in Agra and drop you back to Delhi in your hotel the same day. Agra, a city on the banks of River Yamuna has a lot of stories to interest travelers.
08:30 AM: You will be picked up from New Delhi and driven to Agra.
11:30 AM: Arrive Agra and visit Itmad ud Daulah's tomb (also called Baby Taj).
12:30 PM: Visit Agra Fort.
02:00 PM: The driver will take you to a restaurant of your choice for lunch(excluded).
03:30 PM: Visit the Taj Mahal.
05:30 PM: marble inlay workshop visit, demonstrating the same fine workmanship that went in building the Taj Mahal and its delicate motifs, and a carpet-making workshop.
06:30 PM: Drive back to Delhi.
This tour will leave you with a lot of memories.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off to the Hotel
- Air Conditioned car
- English Speaking Guide
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Any Monument fees
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
A Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra, Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah is also referred to as 'Baby Taj'. This site is built with red sandstone and decorated with white marble. It is also said that the Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah was a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Before capital shifted from Agra to Delhi, Agra Fort was the main residence for emperors of the Mughal Dynasty till 1638. Also called Red Fort, the Agra Fort holds the title of World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Situated on the south bank of River Yamuna, the Taj Mahal is a white ivory mausoleum. The tomb of Mumtaz Mahal, the favorite wife of Shah Jahan, a Mughal Emperor. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a declared winner of the new Seven Wonders of The World.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up all the travelers from Airport, Railway Stations and Hotels within the city limits.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.