Taj Mahal Tour by Car from Delhi All Inclusive
Travel to Agra in private, air-conditioned comfort to visit one of the world's most iconic monuments. Get detailed information from your personal guide about the history of the Taj Mahal and then visit the remarkable Agra Fort.
• Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the New7Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Explore the 16th-century Agra Fort, a sister monument to the Taj Mahal
• Drive along the new expressway from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi in a private, air-conditioned car
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English tour guide
- Bottled water
- Transfers/sightseeing by a private air-conditioned car
- Monument Entrance fees
- Hotel/Airport Pick up/Drop off
What's excluded :
- Gratuities to Guide / Driver (optional)
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in above Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Enjoy a memorable day at the Taj Mahal in this day trip from Delhi!
6:30am - Morning pick-up from your hotel in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida or from the Delhi Airport (contact the local operator after booking to confirm your pick-up location). Then you will be driven 3 hrs via the express highway to the City of Taj Mahal where your adventure begins.
9:30am - Arrive at Agra where your tour guide will be waiting for you in a hotel lobby. He will brief you on your upcoming sightseeing tour, you can use the hotel washrooms to get yourself refreshed before you start your sightseeing.
10am - Visit the legendary Taj Mahal (a Unesco World Heritage Site). No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan, and his wife, Queen Mumtaz Mahal.
12pm - Visit the imposing Agra Fort (a Unesco World Heritage Site). Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
1:30pm - Lunch will be provided at a local restaurant.(Own basis)
3pm - Free time for shopping in Agra which is known for its fabulous handicrafts made of marble and soft stone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest in the arts and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
5pm - Enjoy a photo tour of the Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh. Also known as The Moonlight Garden, Mehtab Bagh is believed to have been designed by Shah Jahan to view the Taj on moonlight nights, far away from the maddening crowd. The garden complex is situated on the left bank of Yamuna opposite to Taj Mahal. It is a huge square courtyard and is in straight alignment with the Taj Mahal. The forestry plantations and agricultural fields provide a green forecourt to the Taj Mahal and its reflection in Yamuna.
6pm - After a memorable day, you will be driven back to Delhi. Arrive Delhi by 9pm where you will be dropped at your hotel or airport.
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Dress code is formal
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.