Taj Mahal Tour India By Train With Lunch And Entrance Tickets
If You Have Short Time For Travel, This Tour is Best Option. In This Tour You Will Visit Taj Mahal, Which is One of the Seven Wonders of World. You Will Get the Exprience of Indian Train. Our Chauffer Will Pick You From Your Hotel Or Airport, Transfer To Railway Station, To Board Gatiman Train For Agra. Our Chauffer Will Help You To Board the Train. Our Driver And Tour Guide ill Meet Upon Arrival. Visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort And Itmad-Ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) Before Returning To Delhi in the Evening.
• Sightseeing Points : Taj Mahal, Agra Fort And Itmad-Ud-Daulah (Baby Taj)
• Private Air Condition Transport.
• Train Tickets (A.C. Chair Car)
• Healthy Buffet Lunch At A Multi Cuisine Restaurant
• Monument Entrance Tickets, To Skip Lines.
• Professional Tour Guide
• Flexibility of Tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers / Sightseeing By Air Condition Private Vehicle.
- Professional Private Tour Guide
- Monument Entrance Tickets
- Buffet Lunch At A Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Train Tickets (2nd Class, A.C. Chair Car)
- Breakfast in Train.
- Fuel Surcharge
- All Taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
6:30 A.M. – Our Driver Will Pick You From Your Hotel In Delhi / Faridabad / Gurgaon / Noida (Pick Up Time Will Be Change According To Your Location) And Also From Airport. Transfer To H Nizamuddin Railway Station, To Board Superfast Train Gatiman Express (Dep : 8:00 A.M., - Arr 9:45 A.M.). You Will Reach Agra With in 1:45 Hours And Will Get Breakfast in the Train. You Will Be Welcome Upon Arrival in Agra By Our Tour Guide And Driver. You Will Be Proceed To Taj Mahal.
The Taj Mahal is a mausoleum located in India, in the city of Agra. The emblematic monument of this country, it is in white marble finely chiseled. It was built between 1631 and 1653 under the command of Shah Jahan in order to shelter the tomb of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal, who died in childbirth during the delivery of their 14th child. Mumtaz Mahal was also called Arjumand Bano Begum.
After Visit Of Taj Mahal, Enjoy Healthy Lunch in A Multi Cuisine Restaurant. Later You Will Visit Agra Fort And Itmad-Ud-Daulah (Baby Taj).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra fort is a massive fort that was built with red sandstone in 16th century by Akbar. Later Shah Jahan added more decorations using marbles. It is built on the bank of the river, Yamuna. It took more than 4000 workers and eight years of hardship to complete the fort.. The fort is separated from its sister monument Taj Mahal by just 2.5 kilometers. Often described as the walled city, Agra Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Today, the fort is a major tourist spot and attracts many tourists from all over the world.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Itimad-Ud-Daulah Tomb is located on the eastern bank of River Yamuna in the city of Agra of Uttar Pradesh. This monument is located in Moti Bagh region of Agra and is 25 minutes away from Taj Mahal and 14 minutes away from Agra Fort.
In the Evening, Transfer To Agra Railway Station To Board Gatiman ExpressTrain (Dep : 5:30 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.) For Delhi, Pick Up From Delhi Railway Station, Transfer To Hotel in Delhi Or Any Other Desired Location With Sweet Memories.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel , Railway Station / Airport Or Any Other Desired Pick Up Location in Delhi, Gurgaon Or NoidaAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.