Taj Mahal Tour Visit Agra and Fatehpur Sikri
Delhi Agra Fatehpur Sikri Tour and Explore the magical Taj Mahal & Fatehpur Sikri With Jodhabai Mahal for 1 night 2 days with all sightseeing, Airport transfers, Car with safe & relabel at the best price by Visit Taj Mahal and Agra fort, Fatehpur Sikri in a comfortable cab with an overnight stay in Agra. Excellent 3 star hotels and variety of destination to choose from.Various packages available.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Accommodation for 1 nights 2 days on double sharing basis
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- Assistance on Arrival
What's excluded :
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fee
- Personal expenses like drinks, Lunch, Dinner, laundry Etc.
- Any extra charges or taxes not mentioned above.
Day 1: Delhi - Agra (225 km / 3 hours)
Pass By: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Pickup from Delhi Airport / Railway Station Or Hotels after start driving to Agra on Yamuna Expressway. Enjoy the beauty en route and Arrive at Agra about 3 hours. Upon arrival, check into your hotel and some rest after go out to Taj Mahal. The monument was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaj Mahal who died while giving birth to their 14th child. The monument is made of pure marble and is counted amongst the Seven Wonders of the World. Due to being homage to the eternal love of the emperor for his wife, the monument is the Symbol of Love.
After Taj mahal sightseeing visit to Agra Fort. It was constructed by Mughal Emperor Akbar to form his capital in Agra. Agra fort is converted into a museum and it houses various belongings of the erstwhile rulers.
After Agra fort visit to Baby Taj, also known as the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daula is a smaller replica of Taj Mahal and is an architectural masterpiece.
After Sightseeing all places come to Hotel and overnight stay
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: 3* Hotel In Agra
Day 2: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Delhi
Pass By: Fatehpur Sikri, Uttar Pradesh 283110, India
Morning after breakfast check out from your hotel and drive Fatehpur Sikri is a historical town 32 km from Agra. It was Mughal Emperor Akbar who established this town to serve as his capital. Everything required to make a town prosperous was present here, until a severe drought hit the town. People left it and so did Akbar, who took his capital to Agra. Fatehpur Sikri houses the ruins of those majestic monuments that the powerful emperor constructed.
Sightseeing Fatehpur Sikri and visit all places, drive for Delhi by car on Mathura highway, Arrive Delhi and drop to Delhi airport / railway station or your hotels
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Delhi, India
2: Gurugram, Haryana, India
3: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.