Taj Mahal Tour,india
Taj Mahal Essay (250 words)
Taj Mahal is a very beautiful historical monument of India was built in the 17th century by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan. It was built by him in the memory of his wife called Mumtaz Mahal.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
What's included :
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Ac Vehicle
- Tol Tax,Parking,Fuel
- Mineral Water Bottle
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Delhi to Agra 3:30Hrs
Taj Mahal Vist 2Hrs
Agra Red Fort 1 Hrs
Departure Point :1: IGI Airport T3 Road, Aerocity, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
2: New Delhi Railway Station, Bhavbhuti Marg, Ratan Lal Market, Kamla Market, Ajmeri Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
3: Aerocity, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
4: Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India
5: South Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India
6: Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.