Taj Mahal with Local market
Enjoy the Taj Mahal with the best Guide of the city.
Explore the Agra fort
Visit & walk in the local & historical old market of Agra(Market is closed on Monday)
See the local life of India
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ac cab
- Guide services
- Toll tax
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees of the Monuments
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Taj mahal is one of the most famous monument in this world.
It was built by fifth Mughal emperor Shah jahan.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra fort was built by third Mughal emperor Akbar the great.
It is one of the oldest & most beautiul fort in India.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jama Masjid Rd Opp. Agra Fort, Agra 282003 India
Jama masjid is located in old part o Agra. Old market of Agra is also situated here. You can walk in this market & see beautiful shops of Bridal dresses, Spices, Dry fruits etc
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure time can be change if requested by the customer at the time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.