Tajmahal sunrise tour same day by car
Even if you’ve only got a couple of days in Delhi, this convenient day trip allows you to tick off the Taj Mahal—a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the seven Wonders of the World—with ease. You’ll visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise, undoubtedly the best time to take photos of the attraction, and stay cool as you’re transported in air-conditioned comfort. Plus, breakfast at good restaurant and hotel pickup and drop-off make for a seamless experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed skip the line
What's excluded :
- gratitude to driver and guide
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builder.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from Delhi from there desired location in Delhi.Airports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :2:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.