'Take a Peek' Easy Bicycle Tour
Brand new tour! The ‘Take-a-peek’ bicycle tour allows you to join in on a mini Storytellers Eco Cycle Tour, so that you get a 'taste' of what Storytellers is all about. You will get to experience and enjoy parts of Rarotonga lesser frequented by tourists, and learn all about the Cook Islands in a relaxed and fun, small group environment. Most of the cycle tour takes place on the inland roads, which are mainly sealed and flat to gently sloping. This tour is for cyclists of all abilities and fitness levels - so long as you can ride a bike! It is also a family friendly activity, as we can cater to children of all ages with our smaller children's bicycles, trail-behind bikes, tow-behind buggy or ‘Dolittle’ children’s seat. A great way to get a 'bargain' tour that gives you a great intro-level orientation to Rarotonga.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Please bring your own water with you on the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arorangi, Arorangi, Rarotonga, Southern Cook Islands
We vary where we go for our 'take a peek' cycle tour - so in reality it could be anywhere on the island! Arorangi (west coast) is one of our favourite locations, and is one that we will often do our tour in. You will see 'life in Rarotonga' by getting away from the usual tourist hot spots and exploring the back roads and lanes
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your pick up location so that we can confirm your pick up time (it will be between approx 5 and 45 mins before we get to the tour start point).
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.