Tall Ship Romantic Sunset Sail with Beer, Wine and Music
This 2 hour sunset cruise of Frenchman Bay offers a romantic setting to enjoy the most amazing views with a glass of wine or a cold beer. Quite often we have live music this cruise that will live long in your memory.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 Hour round trip cruise
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks. Beer and Wine can be purchased onboard.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bar Harbor, Bar Harbor, Mount Desert Island, Maine
Set sail on this stunning tall ship the sunset sail is our most popular cruise - both romantic & fun!
Quite often have live folk music, guitar, fiddle, or banjo music. Beer and Wine is available to purchase onboard. There is no better way to see the stunning sights of the charming seaside town of Bar Harbor
Stop At: Acadia National Park, Acadia National Park, Mount Desert Island, Maine
The cruise offers you some of the most amazing sights of the famous Acadia National Park. This 47,000-acre Atlantic coast recreation area on Maine's Mount Desert Island is marked by woodland, rocky beaches and glacier-scoured granite peaks such as Cadillac Mountain, the highest point on the United States’ East Coast.
Among the wildlife are moose, bear, whales and seabirds.
Stop At: Frenchman Bay, Bar Harbor, Mount Desert Island, ME
Frenchman Bay in Maine, part of "Down East" Hancock County, is the large body of ocean between the northeastern shoreline of Mount Desert Island and the southern coast of Maine extending along the western shoreline of Schoodic Peninsula.
Cliff caves, nesting sea birds and ocean live amongst these islands and their narrow passages are characteristics of the uniqueness of Frenchmans bay
Departure Point :1 Newport Dr, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.