Tallinn Segway and Food Tour
Explore Tallinn by Segway, combining the city’s famous attractions with its surprisingly authentic good food.
Roam on a Segway with a food-loving local guide around the historical center of Tallinn.
See the landmarks like the Town Hall Square and Aleksander Nevsky Cathedral. Take breaks between these legendary attractions to sample some of Estonia's culinary delights.
Listen to commentary from your informative guide about Tallinn's history and sights.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Walks In Europe, Tallinn Estonia
Explore Tallinn by Segway, combining the city’s famous attractions with its delicious authentic food. With a food loving local guide, you’ll roam on a Segway around the historical center of Tallinn and Kalamaja neighborhood and sample some delicacies.
Pass By: Viru Gates, Viru tn, Tallinn Estonia
Your Tallinn Segway and food tour start at the Viru Gate, where you’ll meet your guide, who will offer a short safety briefing before you put on your helmet and hop on your Segway. Being a small group of only 12, it's always an intimate experience.
Stop At: Tallinn Old Town, City Center, Tallinn Estonia
Follow your guide along the pedestrian alleys that take you past some of the Old Town's most iconic sights. The ride includes Lower and Upper Towns, Parliament building, one of the world’s oldest working pharmacies, Fortified Medieval City Walls, and stunning views.
Enter local shops to savor authentic Estonian food with many different ingredients, shapes, and styles. Learn about Estonian drinks and local breweries while enjoying the neighborhood and discovering some cultural aspects of this area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Balti Jaam Market, Kopli 1, Tallinn 10412 Estonia
Continue your tour to the Balti Jaam market to see what Estonia has to offer for the food enthusiasts. See the bounty of fresh berries, wild mushrooms and what the locals make of them.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Telliskivi Loomelinnak, Telliskivi 60A, Tallinn 10412 Estonia
Ride from the old town to Kalamaja through the famous Balti Jaam Market. Enjoy this special itinerary with plenty of historical and industrial vibe around Kalamaja with its wooden houses and bohemian charm.
Continue to Telliskivi ( all on a Segway!) to see an artist-friendly complex and a popular hangout Explore the old factory buildings transformed and Interesting art, culture, and design center for artists, hipsters, and design lovers.
Focus on an experiential tour in the seek of new gastronomic experiences with street art and flea market.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Viru Gate, Viru tänav, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
2: Sadama, Tallinn, Estonia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers MUST provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time so that we can pick you from the dock.
- Minimum age is 12 ( because there's a weight limlt)
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- - All required protective equipment is provided - To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.