Talpa and Mascot
Our first stop is Mascota, Mexico: a city of only 10,000 inhabitants full of historical monuments and a rich regional culture. On our tour of Mascota, you will have the opportunity to tour the town square and market on foot and enjoy delicacies such as handmade tortillas and sweets from small shops along the emblematic streets of the city. Listen to how our tour guides describe Mascota as a mining town several centuries ago, and learn about the fascinating history behind a church that took more than 100 years to build and that, to this day, remains unfinished.
Tour of Talpa
When leaving Mascota, we will continue our tour in the nearby town of Talpa de Allende, also known as "Talpa". This town is famous for hosting pilgrimages to its majestic church that houses the beloved Virgin of the Rosary of Talpa. It is also known for its beautiful landscapes and for its friendly and welcoming people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Purified water
- Snack (fruits, cheeses, cookies, hot chocolate)
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
The mountain villages of Talpa and Mascota, Mexico, are one of the most beautiful and culturally significant places near Puerto Vallarta. These "Magical Towns" are must-see places for travelers looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of Puerto Vallarta and who want to experience first hand the rich cultural history of Mexico. Our tour begins with a picturesque journey in luxury transportation from Puerto Vallarta through the mountains of the Sierra Madre. Upon arriving at our destinations, our experts will guide our small group of tourists on walking tours through the villages of Talpa and Mascota. We will stop at each of the most significant places in the city, providing detailed information about them and telling the ancient and great stories of Talpa and Mascota.
• Talpa, Talpa
• Mascota, Mascota
Departure Point :Marina Vallarta, 48450 Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Since many of these measures will be new and may evolve, we want to make sure that our guests are aware of all these changes. By taking a tour, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.