Tam Giang Lagoon Biking Day Tour
With great passion of exploring new destinations as well as designing new tour itineraries, we excitingly and proudly provides brand new tour itinerary to Tam Giang lagoon–Tam Giang lagoon biking tour. The tour program aims to provide our customers with great experience exploring the raw beauty and tranquility of countryside together with helping preserve local culture, traditional handicraft and environment
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking (biking) guide as well as Mechanic with a set of travel bike tool
- Mountain bikes(Giant ATX 750 – 27 speeds or better bikes)
- Lunch - Authentic Lunch at local family
- Entrance fees for all sites mentioned
- Snacks, fruits, soft drinks and plenty of water provided on road
- Handcraft service at Bamboo village.
- Fishing services with local at village.
What's excluded :
- Personal travel Insurance
- Drinks at restaurant.
- Tips and gratuities
- Other expenses not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tam Giang Lagoon, Hue 530000 Vietnam
Pick up at your hotel in Hue and start to bike through markets and villages to Tam Giang lagoon. We ride bicycles to Dong Ba market which is the largest and the busiest market in Hue city. You have chance to see various kinds of food that are sold everyday from dawn to dust.
We continue to ride through peaceful farming villages on back-roads along the river before getting to Thuy Lap handicraft village where the craftmen make several kinds of tools, furniture from bamboo. This traditional crafts handed down from generation to generation. In the past, it was one of the most important crafts in Vietnam. Skilled craftmen were highly respected in their villages.
Visitors will join local craftmen and learn to make bamboo baskets after visiting their workshop. We leave this workshop with your hand-made products for exploring and practicing fishing skills in Ngu My Thanh fishing village.
We leave our bikes with fishing family and start boat ride to Tam Giang lagoon and enjoy fishing activites such as; catching clams, throwing cast nets, drifting drift nets.
The Tam Giang lagoon is a vast water area which is occupied 52 square kilometers of brackish water with several aquatic animals and wetland vegetation. It is a fascinating place to enjoy landscape and to explore tranquility of fishing villages in Central Vietnam. You have opportunity to learn of culture, customs of local villagers.
You enjoy a short boat ride to the lagoon where you can learn and practice fishing skills. The local fishermen will guide you how to throw cast nets or drift nets. After having fun with fishing techiques, you will go back to fisherman family and a rustic lunch will served with local cuisine and hospitality.
After lunch, you will be transferred back to your hotel by car/van. End of service.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your hotel in Hue and start to bike through markets and villages.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.