Tamar Valley Wine Tour (Launceston Tasmania)
Our tours include tastings, and a generous lunch with wine. We can visit favourite vineyards by request. Our wine tours are fully inclusive and have repeatedly been awarded excellent reviews on TripAdvisor. We provide insight and wine tasting pleasure by telling the backstory of the region, it’s vineyards and winemakers. We offer tips for tasting wine and we arrange a discounted wine shipping service that is fully insured for sending wine within Australia. Our group size is usually 8 guests or less with solo travellers and groups welcome. Our tours do not require a minimum number of guests to start.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - We include wine tastings, and a generous lunch with wine.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting at 4 vineyards and 1 glass of wine with lunch are included.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Tamar Valley, Tamar Valley, Launceston, Tasmania Australia
We include tastings at 4 vineyards, a gourmet lunch with a glass of wine and cheese! We provide a free pickup and return to any Launceston location and provide commentary about the history and wine region of Tasmania with a focus on the Tamar Valley.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup and return our guests to any Launceston hotel and home address including air B and B plus surrounding areas by appointment subject to availability.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.