Tamarindo Kayaking Tour with Snorkeling at Captain Island
Take a Kayak over to Captain Island in the Tamarindo Bay! No need for experience, we will give you a lesson before if you need it. After paddling over you will get to go snorkeling and view octopus, exotic fish, eels, and more!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Pick up and drop off in Tamarindo/Langosta area
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tamarindo Beach, Tamarindo Costa Rica
You don’t need a boat to go snorkeling, just take a kayak on over to Isla Capitan! If you don't have experience, he will give you a short 20 minute lesson on how to use your kayak, and then you'll set off directly from the beach for a 30-40 minute paddle over to Captain Island. You will snorkel around for a while, with great opportunities to see a variety of fish, stingrays, octupus, and coral. After 45 minutes of snorkeling and viewing the bay from the island, you will paddle back and enjoy a snack. You may ride in single or double kayaks, please let us know your preference after booking.
Departure time depends on the tide.
What to Bring: Bathing Suit, Sunscreen, towel
Includes: water, snacks, bilingual guide, snorkeling equipment and instruction
Duration: 2.5 hours
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
2: Native's Way Costa Rica - Tours and Transfers, 50 meters west of Banco Nacional, Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
The time of this tour depends on high tide and your pick up time will be sent to you after booking.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please let us know where in Tamarindo/Langosta you would like to be picked up.
- Tour time depends on the tides and will be sent you upon booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We intensify cleaning measures for frequently touched surfaces. (handles, kayak equipmnent, etc.) , control measures to reduce people, masks are not required during the tour, but please bring a mask for the quick transport from hotel to tour start point in case there are other travelers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.