Tamarindo Snorkel & Sunset Cruise with Lunch
Departing from the beach in Tamarindo, you will enjoy a 4.5-hour sail along Costa Rica's spectacular coastline on one of the purpose built catamarans. All are open and spacious allowing passengers to comfortably enjoy the blue water views of the Costa Rican coastline with its pristine beaches and verdant jungles.
Enjoy the view with a cold tropical drink, prepared and served by the crew as you scan the seas for dolphins, sea turtles, flying fish or even a breaching whale. You will also be able to snorkel in the bay or run down the deserted white sand beach while the ever helpful crew prepares a feast of chicken or pasta salad, fruit, chips, pico de gallo, guacamole and homemade chocolate chip cookies. Bring your camera and capture the moment everyone throughout the world talks about when on board.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Catamaran cruise
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Upon departing, you will leisurely sail along the Gold Coast enjoying some of the vast, abundant and varied sea life found along our shores. Some of the sea life you hope to encounter includes whales, dolphins, turtles, flying fish, rays and a wide variety of seabirds. If conditions permit, you will also throw a few fishing lines off the back in the hopes of hooking into one of the many game fish that ply our waters.
Eventually the catamaran pulls into one of the many secluded bays in the area and you’ll have the opportunity to swim in the warm Costa Rican waters. Life vests, pool noodles and snorkel equipment are available should weather conditions permit. For those passengers not wanting to get wet the catamaran is a great place to relax in the shade of the huge main salon or lounge in the sun on one of the many open deck areas.
Following our time playing in the water, a light lunch is served. Lunch is served at approximately 4:30 pm and includes the following:
BBQ Chicken or Pasta Salad,
Fresh Fruit Plates,
Chips (Doritos, Lay’s,Cheetos and Tostitos),
Fresh made Pico de Gallo and
Homemade chocolate chip cookies using our Grandma's favorite recipe.
This tour also includes a premium open bar, that includes:
Soft Drinks: Pepsi, Pepsi Light, Ginger Ale, 7 Up, Toronja (Fresca), Tonic Water, Soda Water and Bottled Water
Juices:Orange juice, mixed fruit juice , cranberry juice, apple juice and tomato juice.
Beer: Imperial, Imperial Light & Pilsner.
Liquor: Flor de Caña Rum, Absolut Vodka, Jack Daniels Whiskey, Tanqueray Gin, Jose Cuervo Tequila and Cacique Guaro.
Wine: Frontera Cabernet Sauvignon and Frontera Sauvignon Blanc.
After lunch you will sail across the bay and back towards your departure point. You will arrive at port as the sun nears the horizon and the sky explodes into a multitude of colors. Passengers disembark on the sands of Tamarindo just after the sun has sunk beyond the horizon.
Departure Point :Calle Cruz, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Our policies are constantly being amended as new information is obtained and governmental oversight implemented.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.