Tandem Jump Skydive With Photos
Jump in a tandem jump! A harness will connect you to a professional tandem teacher, who is highly qualified to take you to this amazing experience in the beautiful Puerto Vallarta. Don't miss this extreme parachute jump adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- 10 minutes of class
- Airport Transportation
- High Technology Team
- 20-25 minutes by plane
- 40 - 60 minutes of free fall
- 5 - 7 minutes parachute planning
- At least 100 Handy Cam Photos (selfie style)
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
Jump in a tandem jump! A harness will connect you to a professional tandem teacher, who is highly qualified to take you to this amazing experience in the beautiful Puerto Vallarta.
First tandem jump: to prepare, you will take a class where you will learn the sequence of the jump, the safety measures and the process to follow during the jump. Once we are ready, we will board the plane, take off and fly over the beautiful Puerto Vallarta until we reach approximately 9500 to 10,000 feet or approximately 3000 m above sea level.
• Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
Departure Point :Peninsula Plaza Vallarta, Avenida, Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio 2485, Zona Hotelera, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Since many of these measures will be new and may evolve, we want to make sure that our guests are aware of all these changes. By taking a tour, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.