Tandem Skydiving Adventure in Prague
Climb to an altitude of up to 15,000 feet (4,200 meters) and leap from a plane over the skies of Czech Republic. Freefall for a heart-racing 60 seconds, then fly like a bird as you cruise back to earth.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
The trip starts at our office in Prague, where you have to be at least half an hour before the departure. Then it takes around an hour to get to the airport, depending on traffic. Once there, you will be escorted to our changing room where you'll get suited up, equipped, and instructed to make sure that safety is secured. After the jump, you will land 20 meters away from the changing room. This whole process from instructing to departing back to Prague usually takes around 3 hours. Add one hour of driving back and you have a total of 5 hours. Please note that the time may change based on the traffic or weather, so it may vary from 4 to 6 hours.
• Sky Service, Dlouha 6 (In a Courtyard), Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Departure Point :Dlouhá 6, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Weight limit 110 kg
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.